Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Happy Chanukah: Part II

Oh dear.

First of all, this little guy (he's  a Jonathan Adler menorah) is totally adorable.  Dachshunds are just the cutest things ever (oops, Bonnie is glaring over my shoulder while I write this.  Sorry, Bonnie!  You're the cutest thing ever, followed by dachshunds as a distant second.  Happy?)

Second of all, I had a really terrible idea last night at around 4 am.  The problem with my really terrible ideas, is that when I get them at 4 am I tend to think they're fantastic.  
So here it is... I joined Jdate.  
I know, I know, you're laughing.  
But I go to a womens' college, and I'm not really the world's most outgoing girl.  
I was getting nervous.  
I haven't had a boyfriend since high school.  
In the cold light of day, I'm considering deactivating it.  

Think. 
What Would Kate (Middleton) Do?
Ahh!  

TTYL, guys

-E 

No comments:

Post a Comment