Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Audrey

Audrey


Scotch & Soda skinny jeans
scotch-soda.com


Eberjey intimate
journelle.com


Vegan shoes
shopruche.com


Dorothy Perkins pearl necklace
dorothyperkins.com


Iphone case
etsy.com


Nail polish
marcjacobs.com


Tiffany Co drinkware
tiffany.com


I don't have much to say here- this could be my Hanukkah/Christmas wish list! How cute is that pajama shirt? I would probably wear it day and night.  
 On a less material note, I love this quote.  It's corny, but the reason I love it so much is that it reminds me of my grandma!  She's just like Audrey and she's a very elegant woman!  She has that air about her that some women from older generations have- grace- or something, I suppose. I love my grandma so much.  I'm fortunate for having her in my life, especially because my relationships with other family members are tense or nonexistent.  I have a very messy background.  
Most of my grandparents are dead- my maternal grandmother is my only surviving grandparent, but my relationships with my grandparents have been positive, which is a good thing, because particularly my mother's parents, were responsible for a lot of my upbringing.  
So, moral of the story, 
grandparents are special people. 

-ttyl
Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment