Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Soundtrack to Your Quarter Life Crisis

By which I mean my quarter life crisis

1: The Middle- Jimmy Eat World

This is possibly the most reassuring song ever written

2: Be My Escape- Reliant K
for those moments of sheer desperation 


3: This is Not Your Year- The Weepies

 
for those days (weeks? months?  years?) when you just can't win. 

4: The Con- Tegan and Sara 

Honestly, this one may just be because I like Tegan and Sara 


5: Where I Stood- Missy Higgins 

For all your boy drama.  

6:Metal Heart- Cat Power

no life crisis soundtrack would be complete without Cat Power

7: Rise- Azure Ray

this song.  
I can't even....

8: Bruised- Jacks Mannequin (acoustic) 

I will never ever make a playlist that does not include a Jack's Mannequin song

9: Matt Stansberry- Pull Yourself Together


mix well. 
Add ice cream
Repeat until ailment is relieved. 

You're welcome.

love, 

Dr. Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment