Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

GIFT GUIDE # 1

GIFT GUIDE # 1


1: Kate Spade bow USB drive
Do I really need to explain this?  USB= good.  Bows= GREAT

2: Kate Spade travel mug
If your best friend drinks as much coffee as mine does, this'll make perfect sense 

3: Almay eyeliner/highlighter
To clean up after those late nights

4: Apple Magic mouse
Friends don't let friends get Carpal tunnel

5: Kate Spade Glasses Pendant
Oh my best friend is so getting this for Christmas
(Katie, you better not be reading this!) 

6: Moleskine ballpoint pen
It's just classy

7: Sharpie Gel highlighters
They're like crayons for grown-ups 

8: Revitalizing face mask
Pull an all nighter and still look like a human being!  Because I'm your best friend, and I know you will

9: Moleskine notebook
Just remember the little people when you win the Nobel Prize, kay genius? 

10: Big Buddha tote bag
Stuff all your books in and go. 
Because I'm looking out for your cool factor. 
I'm that bossy older sister you never actually wanted but got anyway...

Dedicated to my BFF Katie !

PS: Seriously you better not be reading this or I will get you a vicious man eating alligator for Christmas 

Love, 
Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment