Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Head of the Charles Haul*

*with first-aid supplies in ziplock bag

Other than my first aid kit, I've got my bow number (one of them, I gave the fancy one to one of the seniors in my boat and took the paper one) 
The t-shirt was free from the guy we sell t-shirts for as our spring break fundraiser because the Row for Boston Campaign is over, and the leash was 8 dollars.  It's so everyone will know my puppy is a crew puppy. 

I don't wanna talk about the race right now.  
Not that it was soooo awful.
I'm just really tired.  

goodnight, 

-E

4 comments:

  1. I love the leash haha - so everyone will know lol! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Former rower here, I hope it went well, those bridges can be a killer, but luckily you practice on the Charles (I think, right?) so I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad! Once I had a coxswain steer our boat into not one, but two buoys at the end of the race. Without giving anyone any notice that we were about to hit them. So, you can always use that to help you feel better, lol I miss rowing and your blog makes me nostalgic :)

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! Nope I didn't hit anything!
      anyway, yay rowing! And thanks for reading.

      Delete