Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fall In Love

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it another 9million times.  I LOVE fall!  It is the most perfect beautiful time ever.  Especially in New England. 
Am I right? 
Ignore the weird construction going on, just look up at the sky!  It's never that bright blue in Pittsburgh! Anyway, here's the top ten things I am loving right now grateful for right now!
Gratitude's good for you, ladies and gents.  Or so I've heard.
1: Tresemme keratin smooth
I was at CVS with a friend who recommended this-  I was a little suspicious because we have two totally different hair types but it's great! It leaves my hair so soft and perfect. Well... ok, my hair is never perfect, but it's nice and soft and not frizzy.  

2: This chick

Saw this as nail inspiration in InStyle Beauty Edition.  Black nails with applique pearls?  Sign me up! 

3: Student Government: I know the meetings are kind of long-winded, but since I'm there for a group that I'm really into (amnesty int'l, rather than the history liason fiasco) I'm pretty into it
It's also a really good way to find out what's going on at school
4: Hot water!  Enough said. I love hot showers
5: #abstoberfest!  
check it out on Blogilates.com or the youtube channel for blogilates
6, 7 and, 8: While we're on the subject of Blogilates, these chicks rule the internet!- 
Blogilates instructor Cassey Ho
Tara Stiles! (yoga instructor) 
and Michelle Phan (makeup tutorials) 

9: Speaking of chicks who rule, Meg and Dia are this amazing folksy- indie band of two sisters.  I discovered them when I bought their c.d for about two cents in high school (ok, yes, I was in highschool after the era of cds, I was just the only kid who never had an iPod)  
They have a good mix of upbeat songs and chill songs. 



also, loving this dubstep remix

10: And last, but certainly not least, I am loving my new teammates. And by teammates, I mean new coxswains.  I love not being a lone coxswain anymore!  We're going to institute coxswain workout groups, which I'm sure will do a great job of putting the fun in dysfunctional 

TTYL
-E 

No comments:

Post a Comment