Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Coxswains Anonymous

Did we start a support group? 
Yes. 
We used to have weekly "coxswain meetings" with the coaches. 
Then we realized, we can never really ask what we want to or say what we want to. 
So we started our own coxswain meetings.  Coxswains only
I read somewhere
(rowingcox.com)
that on a lot of teams coxswains don't get along
Although I'm used to being the only coxswain , so far no problems.  Our new coxswains are pretty much my favorite people ever.  It's a relief to finally have teammates who know what you're talking about. 
I'm not crazy after all!!! 
This is just a short post- 
HEADOFTHECHARLESHEADOFTHECHARLESHEADOFTHECHARLES!!!!
I'm racing tomorrow at 4:15 coxing the women's collegiate 4+.  I'm so excited and so nervous. 
In honor of the biggest thing to happen all year (yeah, that's right ECACs, I'm giving that honor to HOCR, not you!!!) I just wanted to spread the COXSWAIN LOVE!!!!!!

-Emme 
http://bcove.me/vo5eplt3

ps: some people in this video should be familiar to you... it's timelapse, though, so you gotta look quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment