Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Timid with Pink

Blushing
So I've been wearing/ using a lot more pink lately. 
I know.
Pink. 
GASP!
I don't know if it's managed to escape your notice or not, but I'm kind of a tomboy... 
True life. 
I'm playing with pink a little.  I've discovered that it's actually a really flattering color on me.  Well, light pink is.  Not hot pink.  Very light baby pink really works well for me. Redhead problems?  Or redhead not problems? So I'm very cautious with pink.  One thing I'm really loving is pink and grey as a color combo (reference fair isle sweater). 
I would so wear this outfit. 
I wish I had a secret admirer to send me bow jewelry. 
Just kidding.  That would be weird. 
More weird than me wanting a secret admirer to send me a horse? Oh I can't explain my behavior at all.  (Ok, but seriously, I'd love a horse.)  
Reference the James Herriot rant.  


Madewell sweater
madewell.com




TOMS rubber sole wedge shoes
$100 - gravitypope.com



Bracelet bangle
kieljamespatrick.com



I'm so weird.
Do you think this could be a good study outfit.  I think it could be comfy for the library.   Ok... ttyl

bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment