Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Uniform

Uniform

So it's come to my attention that I'm actually an adult and leaving the house in hoodies and sweatpants is fine and all, but every so often I want to not be mistaken for a thirteen year old (I'm looking at you, Jet Blue.  SO flying US Air from now on)
so that's when I pop out my navy blazer. It's a three quarter sleeve from H&M and I like to pair it with just normal bootcut casual jeans and a grey or white t shirt underneath.I have honestly no idea what brand my jeans are or where they are from, they're a hand me down from my sister(s?)  I wear a lot of ribbon/d ring belts because unlike leather belts you can keep on tightening or loosening them as much as you want.  The one I am wearing right now is LL Bean but the one in the picture is Brooks Brothers. I'm pretty sure it's menswear but, hence is the beauty of d-ring belts.  
Red Sox hat and stopwatch of course, go with everything.  (I'm a coxswain even when I'm not coxing).  Same with my Sperry's.  I'm in love.  
Speaking of love, I spend WAY too much on skincare.  That's Origins Checks and Balances foaming face wash, Perfect World Tea Tree Moisturizer with SPF, and Kiehls Youth Regenerating Cream. 
Why a 21 year old who's consistently mistaken for a thirteen year old needs youth regenerating cream I don't know, but I'm convinced when I'm forty it will have paid off.
Everything else on here is a wish list:
Ray bans (ohmygosh they would be such a good investment for a coxie!)
I'd love that Kate Spade knot ring.  The one I'm currently wearing is from target.  I'm pretty sure it's rusted onto my thumb at this point even though it was once nice!
I don't have a smart phone, and much as I want one, I know how hard I am on phones. But I still really love looking at Iphone cases. 
Seriously
My phone is this cinderblock
It's pretty much indestructible.  Not that I haven't tried
also I really like that Vineyard Vines makeup case, but to be honesty, I don't wear enough makeup to justify buying it!  
However, I COULD justify the Lilly Pullitzer tumbler.  I could carry lemon water with me everywhere.  Mmmm, lemon water. 
Ok.  Done now.  I should go at least pretend to be paying attention in this god awful class.

TTYL
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment