Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

More Like Her

I bet Princess Kate never gets a head cold.  In fact, there are a whole host of things I bet Her Royal Highness has never had to put up with.  And since I'm sick, and just got another C in math, I'm going to    indulge in my self-pity  and make a list. 
I mean, what's she got that I haven't?  Besides like several inches of height and glossy brown hair.  
But, Harry and I are meant to be

1- Get a head cold.  Seriously. She looks like she doesn't even have sinuses
2- Barely pass her basic college math credit.  Do they even have core curriculums in the UK?
3- get dumped
4- get the stupid "it's not you, it's me" speech.  After 21years of this, a girl can start to suspect that yeah, maybe it is her.
5- have to worry about things like internships, careers, grad school, and what she's going to do with her life.  Obviously, she's going to be a princess.  
6- Have a roommate.  If she ever had as annoying of a roommate as I do, she could just set the Buckingham palace guards with the funny hats on them
7-have to wear hand me down clothes from her sisters middle school years well into her 20s.  This is starting to become embarrassing.  Also Kate is an older sister.  Even though I'm pretty sure Pippa doesn't wear hand me downs, and if she does, who cares cause they're amazing.  
8- Get demoted at crew practice
9- have to wake up obscenely early to go to said crew practice
10- not have the right credits to graduate. Not only did she never transfer anywhere, but if she did, I bet they'd just let her graduate anyway.  She's probably a genius.  Maybe she's just a superhuman. 

Oh Kate Middleton, I'd probably hate you if I didn't love you so much.  
But actually, Kate, I love you
ps- More Like Her is a Miranda Lambert song.  Speaking of Miranda Lambert and More Like Her, I'm a lot "more like her" than I really am like Kate.  Maybe that explains something(?)  

No comments:

Post a Comment