Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Top Knot, Topsiders

So in other news, let's talk about clothes. 
I always get this raging paranoia that I'm going to get penalized, or something because the NCAA prohibits blogging about sports. 
I'm pretty sure they don't mean mentioning your practice offhand or anything, but I'm still paranoid. 
I talk about crew, but the way I do it, I'm pretty sure the NCAA doesn't give a flying rats behind about.  
I like to talk a lot about style though, just to make it clear that this is most definitely not a sports/rowing blog. 
It's just a blog by a girl who happens to be a coxswain.  
If you've seen my twitter, that's more sports related than this. 
No, really. 
Anyway, team dinner tonight.
I've actually changed out of my yoga pants. 
Please, alert the press.


you have no idea how hard it is to take your own photo with a laptop.  Never mind looking decent in it!  as you can tell I gave up on that pursuit
Outfit details
T-shirt: Jcrew, perfect fit.  I really like to get these tees or two sizes up, because they're literally the most comfy thing in the world.  
skinny jeans: Here's to all my other coxswains out there.  The brand for these jeans is Cherokee, they're from Target- children's section.  
Not juniors. 
Kids. 
At least i bought them from the girl's section, for once. 
They're insanely comfortable, and if you buy them a size up (this seems to be the theme of my post) they fit like straight-leg jeans instead of jeggings.  I have one in the right size and one a size too big, so I alternate depending on the rest of the outfit. 
Sperry Topsiders- I cannot talk enough about how much I love these shoes.  I got them last summer at Nordstrom's, and they literally melded to my feet.  It's like walking on a cloud.  

Sunglasses: Literally bought these last weekend at CVS.  Normally I only wear aviators, but I'm really liking these and their faux- Ray Ban-ness. 
Better picture of the sunglasses and topknot... sort of.

I know, I know, my skin is throwing a hissy fit. 

ah, such is the nature of finals.  

ttyl

-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment