Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Room Emergency

I have a confession to make. 

I am TERRIBLE at organization.  
My 1/2 of the room is a mess, most of the time.  It's not that I don't clean.  I clean all the time.  I clean way more than my roommate.  It's just that things never stay clean for longer than 2 minutes.  
Literally. 
If I were a superhero, cleanliness would be my weakness, not kryptonite.  

But I'm having a room emergency.  

One of my best friends is coming to visit me for the weekend (Friday through Monday- superdeluxe weekend) and my room is a little...ugly.  I've cleaned up, so it doesn't look too bad, but my challenge will be keeping it clean until 9:00 tonight.  

And organization?  Forget it!  Most of the time, getting things cleaned up i.e. not on the floor, or covering my desk takes such an effort that I stop caring what goes in what drawer.  

Side note:  

I really need to swiffer more.  The floor is kind of gross. 

Given, that's partly my roommate's fault, but as I have a swiffer, I can't say there's that much excuse for me not using it more

Anyone have any good tips on how to get organized for people who have trouble with the whole organization concept?  

TTYL

_Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment