Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Average Life of Emme Pt 2

Untitled #85

So, this is what I do when I want to clean up a little.  I've recently come into a windfall of plaid shirts (my friend was trying to get rid of them) and I go with some button downs when I need to feel put together.   Of course I'll be rocking a tank top underneath them.  

All my shoes are flat.  I literally cannot walk in heels.  I blame this entirely on ballet training.  I don't know why, but believe me, a point shoe is prettier than a heel, anyway.  Literally, every shoe on this page was camel, until I realized that well... every shoe was camel.  I like to wear colors I can't pull of as clothes for my ballet flats, so that's yellow, red, orange, and hot pink.

Also, I am DYING for riding boots.  I have been dying for riding boots for about a year but most of them are upwards of $250.  I cannot afford half of that!  But these pair are only $33 from old navy.  I've got to get to old navy stat!
I go with skinny jeans.  I like kid's target or gap.  For gap, I go kids or adults.  

Also, I love the way my nails look in that super-dark red when I'm typing on the computer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment