Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Kate Squared

What is it with Britain and ridiculously good looking girls named Kate?
Let's see, there's Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Kate Winslett to name a few.  
In case you haven't already hears, I love, love, love, love, love Kate Middleton. Well, actually I love the whole royal family, in that way that is kind of weird if you're not a British citizen.  Know what I mean?  Also, as a fellow ginger, I appreciate Harry making those freckles work.  And the queen is adorable.  But actually, I don't have much to say.  My point isn't even about the royal family.  

It's about my other favorite Kate.  
That's right.
 Ms Kate Moss.  
Kate Moss at Glastonbury
This is probably my favorite picture of her, except some from when she was very young.  Mostly because I love everything going on here. Vest as a shirt, short grey shorts, wellies?  
Her look is rock n' roll but polished in that specifically British way.  
Has she ever worn an ugly outfit? 
I'm asking this as I'm wearing yoga capris with a hole in them and an oversized bright red field hockey sweatshirt.  
Can I have her stylist? 
Or better yet, can she be my stylist?

At least field hockey is Kate Middleton- Approved.  
TTYL
-Emme


PS:  You know who else looked great at Glastonbury?  
Emma Watson.  
Seriously, she should just dress like this everyday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment