Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

An Average Day of Emme

Untitled #84

Looks something like this.  My bean boots are way less nice than these ones though.  They were my mom's from sometime in the 60's.  Or so she says.  Probably more like 1980, but whatever.  The point is they're old.

I got these flannel lined jeans for Christmas and they are so comfortable, despite many friends pleas that I stop wearing men's jeans.  However, technically, I do not wear men's jeans.  I wear boys jeans.  There's a difference.  Kid's (boy's) jeans fit.  So when you get down to it, they are so warm and so soft and so perfect that I could sleep in them.  It rains a lot in the wonderful world of Boston, so the boots and rain jacket are a must.  
Tank tops are a main staple of my wardrobe regardless of the season, and a Boston Red Sox hoodie might just pull me out of my winter gloom.  Probably not considering last season, but what can you do?
I like the Tom's hat.  I lost my Red Sox hat (I know.  It's a disaster.  How am I ever going to cox again?)
I tend to wear boys  clothes a lot in the winter (ok, summer too) as a sort of armor against the cold.  What can I say?  They may just be made better.
The jewelry is my favorite part, definitely the one I spend the most on.  I want to look for some stuff just like it (going to Newbury street tomorrow!  back to school shopping?) And the light pink nail polish is just a finishing touch but I would do any neutral.  I also really like the really dark reds Essie makes like Wicked and bordeaux.  Although currently my nails are light pink with a slightly darker pink layer of sparkle on top.  The sparkle polish has held up really well although it's not my usual thing, it was definitely festive for Christmas.  This is seriously what I will be wearing until June.  As we know, it does not get warm in Boston until the middle of June when it all of a sudden becomes unbearably hot.  

later
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment