Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

I Hide in Libraries and Movie Theaters

Untitled #42

Ok, Maybe not all summer.  
I do outdoor yoga sometimes.  I took my dog to for a walk and we swam in the lake this afternoon. But mostly, I am NOT a summer girl.  This probably has a lot to do with being a ginger.  Summer sun is way too much for transparent skin.  Even if that skin is covered in many, many freckles.  So sometimes, I gotta take cover.  Here's another kind of weird thing about me.  I hate wearing short sleeves and shorts.  I wish it was cold enough all the time for me to wear long sleeved shirts and pants. I think this is because, again, I'm pale and I'm kind of long legged/long armed so I feel like a little kid when I wear shorts.   Three quarter length sleeves are my favorite.  I do wear shorts in the summer.  My converse go with everything, and these shorts look super comfy.
Diet Coke is a must have.  Always. Movie theater OR library.  Sunglasses for the way there.  (Did you notice that these are crew sunglasses?)  Also, I really like Honeysuckle tinted Burts Bees Lip Balm.  Actually, I like any Burts Bees Lip Balm.   Or anything else, for that matter. I'm trying out Burts Bees acne solutions to see how that works.  I'll let you know

American t shirt
target.com


Ksubi hot short shorts
$77 - superette.co.nz


Converse
$60 - net-a-porter.com


Matte sunglasses
chalktalksports.com


Burt s Bees lip care
target.com


-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment