Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Falling Off the Vegan Train

This would possibly make an appropriate title for my autobiography.  
Which is actually incredibly annoying. 
To me. 
I don't think anyone else actually cares. 
I've pretty much been a vegetarian forever.  I have absolutely no problem not eating meat, but whenever I try to go 100% vegan and cut out eggs/dairy I always screw up a few weeks later.  

Anyway, I'm feeling really unfocused to day. so I'm just gonna share a quick recipe:

Blueberry & Peanut Butter Smoothie

1/4 cup crushed ice

1 cup almond milk 
(basically anything works like soy, rice etc... you can also use chocolate soy milk and make it a Chocolate Blueberry and Peanut butter Smoothie which is pretty damn amazing) 

2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter 
If you haven't tried Peanut Better brand, you need to.  It's basically like Peanut Butter, but it has a different texture.  It's less solid, which is kind of messy for eating straight out of the jar, but it makes for good smoothie material.  

Blueberries- any amount
I go for 1-2 handfuls, cuz I make a pretty small smoothie.  

Blend, and 
TADA

It's delicious. I swear.  Peanut Butter and Blueberry is the new Peanut Butter and Banana.  Trust me

this looks funky, cause it was hand-blended.  
 I

No comments:

Post a Comment