Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

letters to katie

letters to katie


So this is the new background/avatar I made for my Letters to Katie tumblr on polyvore. 
Does anyone know a good site that has free collage-making programs?  I use polyvore a lot, but sometimes it's limiting. You can't import everything you want.  

I don't know if it's really "get- able" but the short explanation is this: 
A lot of people really use their shoes to  express their personalities.  The collage of shoes is to show that suicide affects people from all walks of life.  It's something we all have in common, and something that we, as a community need to fight.  

Maybe I'm not fighting for world peace. 
Maybe I don't believe I can end poverty or world hunger or AIDS. 
But I believe I have unique experiences that make me an advocate for suicide prevention.  And if something I do protects just one life in just one tiny way, well then, I think that makes it more than worth it.  

For more information check out, 

thanks lovelies, 

Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment