Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Summer Afternoons

My gorgeous pup and I had a pretty fun day. I did pilates after I woke up, then I took her for a walk and let her swim in the lake and un.  We came back, at lunch, and then played in the yard for hours. This is partially because I didn't want her lying on my bed before she was dried off, so I stayed outside with her.  I can't leave her alone outside right now, because she loves to dig holes and I'm trying to train her not to because the landlord is getting mad at me for the holes.   I think she's learning, though.  
Side note: Is my landlord insane?  Digging is kind of just what dogs do, isn't it?   

Side note #2: I've discovered sundresses.  Well, sort of.  I know, GASP, I'm wearing a dress.  Actually, everything I'm wearing here is my sisters.  The dress is a hand-me-down and the boots weren't, but she's not getting them back.  
It was way too hot and humid for anything but this dress.  Which, as it turns out, is really comfy.  Of course it had to be warn with cowboy boots, because, if I'm going to be wearing a dress, believe me, it's either with boots or converse.  (I don't even like the way dresses look with heels!) Nope.  Obviously I like 'em better with cowboy boots, dirty knees, the family dog, and an eighty year old tennis ball.  
Dog and I are definitely enjoying summer!  I'm pretty sure I have more freckles than cells in my body at this point.
Oh, and happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment