Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Home= Boston

So I had to go to Pittsburgh this weekend to get a few things in order.  Mostly, throwing out old junk that has been in my room since middle school.
Last summer, going to Pittsburgh after 6 months in Boston felt fantastic.  Like I could just relax and let loose.

I did not feel that way at ALL this time, and I was only home for two days.  I could not stop crying and fighting with my parents all weekend until I got back to Boston and unlocked the front door.

And rough of a weekend as that was, I'm home now.  I guess what my brain was trying to tell me is that Boston is home now, and there's no where else I'd rather be. (Or even want to be).
Boston= Home.
Home= Boston.
It's as simple as that.
Also,  I feel like this quote, from Pinterest sums up how I feel about moving to Boston.
ps.  I'm totally staying in Boston after college, if you couldn't tell. 

ttyl
-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment