Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

BFFs

So Emily is visiting me this week!   Emily is my  oldest and bestest friend.  We've been all over Boston so far!  This is us on the T on our way back home after lunch.  Ignore how totally washed out and weird  my hair line looks here.  #gingerproblems. 
 I do not photograph well, in other words.
we stopped at a pub, after my mid-term on Wednesday to absorb the Boston experience and get dinner. And by dinner, I mean fries.  I don't really like greasy food that much.  That's not to say that I'm super healthy, that's just to say that I prefer sweet treats.  so mostly I went for the hang-out.  


Again on the T.  It was raining like crazy all day today.  I'm wearing the bright green socks and wellies, and E is wearing my duck boots.  I'm glad I have so much rain gear, thanks to crew, or I would never be able to survive Boston weather.  
In other news, I am dying for an Iphone.   I used E's Iphone to take all these pictures and I am dying-dying! for an iPhone. I took so many pictures, just while we were on the T.   Maybe she can just stay in Boston forever and I can use her iPhone for pictures whenever the need arises.  I could settle for that.

TTYL,

-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment