Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

25 Things I Like

Alternative Title: 25 Reasons I Don't Have a Boyfriend

I would like to forward this post to everyone in my family, and everyone who's ever asked me why I don't have a boyfriend, even though most of these groups are the same people.  

1:Folksy girl bands i.e: Meg and Dia
2: Southern California boy rock groups.  IE, Jack's Mannequin, Phantom Planet, basically anything that ended up on the OC
3: Not dressing up
4: Not dealing with my hair which is far too curly to even look at most days
5: Not talking to people. 
6: I like big books and I cannot lie
7: I also like yoga
8: Pre-mega fame Zooey Deschanel
9: Actually, pretty much any era Zooey Deschanel
10: Subsisting on sporadic handfuls of candy throughout the day. 24/7
11: making loopy little sketches with my colored pencils
12: Talking to my dog.  
13: Crew.  You might think this obsession with a sport would get me a boyfriend, but obviously you have no idea how crew works.  It requires all my time to cox, and basically I love crew more than I could ever love a boy, anyway.  
14:Broadway
15: Wearing mom jeans. Or man jeans.  Basically, they must be huge. 
16: Random movies that no one has ever heard of.  I make my mother watch them and she pretty much hates me for it.
17: Talking in a fake Scottish accent.  
18: Basically being Princess Merida from Brave
19: Being snarkcastic.  Work that one out for yourself
20: Not going out.  I do not like large groups of people, especially if I don't know anybody!  I like to go to parties only if I know every single person there.
21: drinking excessive amounts of coffee
22: wearing my pajamas all day
23: Singing really terribly with my headphones in and dancing really terribly with my eyes closed at the same time.  Also, thinking I am dancing and singing amazingly when I am not
24: Avoiding my sisters
25: Sleep

For additional information, please refer to this article, http://hellogiggles.com/avoiding-awkward-situations-branding-yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment