Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Fall Skin

Untitled #49

Daily Basics

I go for a natural look of course.  I need a little more moisturizer the colder it gets out, but I still use a massive amount of spf, regardless of the season.  The other difference is that I use blush rather than bronzer.  

1 Cetaphil: I can not say enough about this!  There's a reason Cetaphil has such a great reputation.  I kid you not, it makes skin  PERFECT. And I have high standards for blemishlessness.  

2: Kiehls with Spf.  This is another must have.  Even without anything else, Cetaphil and kiehls are enough to make great skin.  Kiehls is a bit pricey, but it is so, so worth it. 

3 BB Cream: Maybelline Dream Fresh.  This is good coverage and it has SPF, so it's a dails.  Maybe SPF moisturizer and SPF BB Cream is overdoing it, but on my skin?... Probably not.   

4 Tarte Cheekstain: In any color.  All colors are perfect, even if they look intense in the tube.  I tried this on at Sephora this weekend- I can see that it's definitely going to be a must have. 

5 ELF Makeup setting spray: I'm not entirely sure if this has a purpose, but it's cooling and refreshing.\

6: And chapstick, duh! Otherwise my lips would be cracked and bleeding.  

Other things I use if I have time are clear mascara, bronze or copper eyeshadow, or illuminating highlighter on my cheek and brow bones.  Not necessary though.  


No comments:

Post a Comment