Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

I'm done with classes at 12:30. 
Today would be a seriously good day to go back to my room, curl up in my pajamas, and nap for the next 48 hours.  
I am so cold I may or may not be seriously considering pouring my coffee down my shirt before I go to Hist. of Renaissance.  
Of course, it's not like my being cold is really anything new.  
I should have worn a thicker shirt.  I'm wearing long sleeves, but my shirt is kind of just a loose, not very thick plaid. 
Why even make plaids that aren't as thick as cinderblock?  Who does that?  
Ugh. 
I can't wait to go back to my dorm, heat up my potatoes and take a nap.  And a really hot shower. 
And maybe do some yoga.  I just have to survive one more class today. This is definitely a Monday.  Side note-There's a girl sitting next to me wearing a sweater with elbow patches- I love elbow patches! Sweaters with elbow patches are the best.  Next to tweed blazers with elbow patches.  It's my goal to own one of those one day.  

Like this, but preferably 9 zillion dollars cheaper.  Don't worry.  It has elbow patches.  I checked.  

ttyl
-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment