Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

IN SEASON

Hallelujah!   No more erging!  
Well, no more watching rowers erg.  
Ok, I did hop on the ergs a few times.  It's hard for coxswains to be inside.  We never know if we should be coxing, or working out with the rowers.  Especially when the coaches aren't there to tell us what we should be doing! 
We rigged up all our boats this morning which went... pretty smoothly, all things considered.  There are so many novices!  
I love fall season.  I love fall season soooo much.  Which is good because I get INCREDIBLY stressed out come spring racing season.  Not looking forward to that, let me tell you. 
What if I just ended up in Scotland, doing study abroad?  Do you think they'd let me back onto the team my senior year? 

Haha, 
Knowing my coaches, probably not. 
Darn.  I thought Scotland would be the perfect solution... 
Anyway, 

ttyl

-Emme 

No comments:

Post a Comment