Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Back to School and Updates

So, I've been back at school for one whole week.  So far, so good. 
My classes are History of the Renaissance, Introduction to International Politics, History of Sexuality and the Family, and Issues in Politics.  All of them are required except Renaissance History.  That's just for fun.  I need some intro Poli sci courses for my minor and I need History of Sexuality & Family as a history major requirement. Classes are good so far, but I won't lie, it looks like it's going to be a tough semester.  I'm slightly ahead in the reading for my classes because... well... I didn't really have anything better to do this week.  As it turns out, our season isn't starting until the sixteenth(?) I know!  
So I've been trying to find my coach in this book. 
She told me she was in one of the photographs and dared me to find it.  So far I've been failing miserably, but on the bright side, I've read it cover to cover so at least when I give it back to her I can tell her that much.  
We have a bunch of new novices, but I haven't met most of them yet.  We have a new coxswain though (yikes, I know) but she seems like a really sweet girl!  
Other than school and crew, I saw We're the Millers and went out Saturday night with some friends.  I also got a new sweater (yes, it's a boys sweater, before you ask.  
I'm also wearing boys jeans.  #NOJUDGEMENTZONE
That's my friend in the background of the Vera Bradley Store.  I've been really super-social for myself lately.  I did a scavenger hunt with my friends on campus Friday night, which to be honest was pretty darn lame, but we had a fun time not caring about it at all. Which drove the event facilitators crazy... sorry, guys. 
here's a blurry picture of my dorm and pointe shoes.  I'll post a full dorm picture as soon as I clean my room. 

Anyway, gotta get ready. 
Big day tomorrow. 
INCLUDING SWIM TEST
(EEW. Thanks again, crew) 

No comments:

Post a Comment