Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Summertime

Can I just say that I cannot possibly wait much longer?
Summer.
I love summer so much.  

I can't wait to start coxing!  (I'm not doing it at school so t should be a nice break). 
Not that I want a break from my teammates but...well, you know what I mean.  

Also, we're moving this week!  
I really like the new house.  Particularly because we have extra rooms.  The landlords are still fixing it up, but I've seen the inside.  One of the extra rooms is a perfect, perfect yoga/dance studio.  
And so, of course, I've claimed it.  

Potential internship waiting. (More information later, but brace yourself, it's friggin' awesome)

Babysitting job, as well as coxing so I'm finally making good money again! 

Mostly I'm just psyched to start coxing with a different boat!  But, here's a sneak peak: it has to do with independent, local farmers.  

Amazing!  
Ah, I'm so excited my sentences don't even make sense...
off to watch BBC...

ttyl, 
-E


No comments:

Post a Comment