Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Which Sister are You?

This probably dates me, but during eighth grade, my friends and I were obsessed with figuring out which one of the girls from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series we were.  
in case you were curious, I'm Bridget.  Bridget
why am I Bridget?  Well, I'm not a ten foot blonde.  Although I am blonde.   Physically, I'm more of a Tibby.  But attitude wise, I'm a Bridget.  Especially as the books go on.  The older Bridget and I get, the more we are like each other.  I'm rockin' the Bridget look right now, 'cause my hair's getting long, and the six seconds I've spent outside have given me quite a tan. 

Also, can we talk about how much I am lusting after these two things: 

One: a self tanner that won't turn out all streaky.  (even if they say it won't on the bottle, I always end up with weird tiger stripes.  

Two: how cool are those shoes?  
 I need a good pair of running shoes.  My feet are basically completely flat, so I need something with a lot of arch support or they hurt ( I know, I'm like a grandmother already)  but I got really flat feet from my dad.  I know, charming.  At least I got the good vision, too.  

But seriously, I'm such a Bridget. Not even funny

No comments:

Post a Comment