Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Clothes

As much as I play with Polyvore on the internet, as it turns out I really, really, hate shopping! I hate everything about it.  In fact, if I ever get rich, I'm going to employ someone to shop online for me so that clothes turn up at  my house every month that I can wear.  That would be amazing.
I would have to get really rich... that might be a problem. Minor roadblock here.

Anyway, as a result of this I have just about nothing I can actually wear in public.  Well, I have a ton of t-shirts either from sports teams I was on in highschool (or middle... or elementary.... I really don't grow.  Ever) I also have a ton of t-shirts from crew or that I just got free from some event in college.  So I'm all set for a) the gym b) crew practice 3) lounging 4) class, provided I don't need to impress anybody.

But I don't have any "going out" clothes.  I don't even mean partying, because I do have this one sparkly silver shift dress that I got at a thrift store and it's pretty good for clubs/bars not that I ever go to any...
I'm talking like Saturday with friends at the Cheesecake factory.  You want to look a little nicer than sweatpants.  That's my problem.
gaaaaaaaaah.
Anyone want to go shopping for me?
Just buy the most midgety sizes of everything.

I will pay you in coffee.

just kidding.

(or am I...)

-Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment